1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work in a better, more efficient way. For example, they can recognize you and remember important information that will make your use of a website more convenient (e.g., by remembering your user preferences).
2. WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
- Strictly Necessary Cookies Cookies are essential to the Site in order to facilitate our log-in process and enable you to move around it and to use its features. Without these cookies, we may not be able to provide certain services or features, and the Site will not perform as smoothly for you as we would like.
- Functionality Cookies Functionality cookies allow us to remember the choices you make while browsing the Site, and to provide enhanced and more personalized content and features, such as customizing a certain webpage, remembering if we have asked you to participate in a promotion and for other services you request, like commenting on a blog.
- Flash Cookies Adobe Flash Player employs a cookie to deliver special content, such as video clips or animation. To improve your user experience, Local Shared Objects (commonly known as “Flash cookies”) are employed to provide functions such as remembering your settings and preferences. Flash cookies are stored on your device, but they are managed through an interface different from the one provided by your web browser. This means it is not possible to manage Flash cookies at the browser level in the same way you would manage cookies. Instead, you can access your Flash management tools from Adobe’s website directly. The Adobe website provides comprehensive information on how to delete or disable Flash cookies, see http://www.adobe.com/security/flashplayer for further information. Please be aware that if you disable or reject Flash cookies for this Site, you may not be able to access certain features, such as video content or services that require you to sign in.
- Analytics Cookies We and our service providers may use analytics cookies, which are sometimes called performance cookies, to collect information about your use of the Site and enable us to improve the way it works. Analytics cookies collect information about how you use the Site, for instance, which pages you go to most. The information allows us to count our audience size, see the overall patterns of usage on the Site, help us record any difficulties you have with the Site and show us whether our advertising is effective or not.
- Advertising Cookies We and our service providers may use advertising cookies to deliver ads that we believe are relevant to you and your interests. For example, we may use targeting or advertising cookies to customize the advertising and content you receive on our Site, to limit the number of times you see the same ad on our Site and to help measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. These cookies remember what you have looked at on the Site and other sites, and may be combined with other information acquired from third parties, and we may share this information with other organizations, such as advertisers. For more information about targeting and advertising cookies and how you can opt out, visit:
- Social Networking Cookies Our products may have social plug-in capabilities which may include tracking cookies used to track both members and non-members of social networks for additional purposes such as behavioral advertising, analytics, and market research.
In order to permit your connection to the Site, our servers receive and record information about your computer, device, and browser, potentially including your IP address, browser type, and other software or hardware information. If you access the Site from a mobile or other device, we may collect a unique device identifier assigned to that device, geolocation data, or other transactional information for that device. All of these features help us to improve your visit to the Site.
· Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
· Digital Advertising Alliance: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
· European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
|Cookie Name||Further information|
|Facebook Social Plugin||http://www.facebook.com/help/www/443483272359009|
Third-party advertisers and other organizations may also use their own cookies to collect information about your activities on our Site and/or the advertisements you have clicked on. This information, which may be combined with other information acquired from third parties, may be used by them to serve advertisements on our Site and third party sites that they believe are most likely to be of interest to you based on content you have viewed. Third-party advertisers may also use this information to measure the effectiveness of their advertisements and to track aggregate usage statistics.
We may not control these third-party cookies and their use may be governed by the privacy policies of the third parties employing these cookies. To learn about these cookies and to disable or reject third-party cookies, please refer to the relevant third party’s website.
4. HOW CAN YOU CONTROL COOKIES?
Please note that by disabling or blocking any or all cookies, some features of the Site may not operate as intended, or you may not have access to features or personalization available through the Site.